THING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT RECONSTRUCTED TYRES
- Did you know that 28 litres of oil are burned to produce a new tyre?
- Did you know that a reconstructed tyre allows you to save the 70% of energy compared to a brand new production?
- Did you know that the 80% of a tyre can be preserved through a reconstruction process?
- Did you know that a ready-to-recycle tyre does not have to be considered garbage? The Italian Environment Department took this decision in 2003.
- Did you know that Italians save more than €260 millions per year thanks to reconstructed tyres?
- Did you know that reconstructed tyres cost more than a half, compared to new ones?
- Did you believe that reconstructed tyres were less safe and reliable than new ones? Totally wrong, because both of them pass very tough safety tests.